Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Altrincham re-sign striker Colin Little

Source: BBC

Altrincham have completed the signing of former striker Colin Little on a pay-as-you-play deal.

The 37-year-old began his career at the club as a junior and was top scorer in five seasons at Moss Lane.

The striker left the Robins in the summer to take up a coaching role at Manchester United whilst playing part-time for FC United of Manchester.

Little will continue his coaching duties and will only be available for Altrincham's home fixtures.

On the deal Little told the club website: "My working life at United can make playing difficult but this new arrangement with Altrincham means that I can do both.

"Alty respect my position so it's a win-win situation for me. It will be great to go back to a club that's so close to my heart".